Monday, June 9, 2014

Red Meets Black

Today, me and Cai both wear red/skirt that has the red concept.  

If you noticed, I'm actually wearing the old J.Crew red dress.(same here.)  

I was struggling finding a bright colour skirt to wear last night, to pair my bling bling J.crew stripe top, no single one skirt that made me happy with it. (I think time for a new bright colour skirt haha) 

Then the pretty, useful, amazing red dress caught  my eyes again, why not try to layer them. And there we go, adding a belt just to make it more of a shape look.




Maggie's outfit today
Red dress: J.Crew (same here)
Pump: Kate spade (old)
Blingbling stripe top: J.Crew




Cai wear the skirt that also has the red and black. I really love her jacket today, which is a Chinese brand, who makes young professional work outfit. And the green top just matches her skirt perfectly.




Cai's outfit today
Jacket: Botao(bought in China)
Skirt:: Ann Taylor
Top: Ann Taylor


Thank you so much for reading!
Happy Blogging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment