Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bright meets Floral

I always have this feeling, when you grow up, work and life has started getting busy, you have got what you want, such as cars, houses.. these things that you might have dreamed of when you were young, the things that you thought will make you feel secure. But I'm starting to feel even more insecure. I started reading less than I used to.. always surrounded by noises, started to caring other peoples life, which has nothing to do with mine, which made me feel so unpeaceful......maybe I just need a wake-up coffee.....haha


And here we go, on Cai today, 
Bright Blazer: Banana Republic
Polka dot Tee: J.Crew
Flare Jeans: Gap
Wedges Shoes: J.Crew 





I like flowers, hello? who doesn't like flowers, haha.
I just couldn't move my feet when I saw this floral jacket at Zara. And it's a pretty good deal as far as I remember, I call it easy-to-grab jacket now, but you have to go with simple colour of course:)
Jacket: Zara:
Tee: J.Crew:
Legging: Marena
Shoes: Ash



Happy Blogging! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment