Thursday, April 10, 2014

Embrace the Spring!!!



We took the picture on the next day of opening the blog but waited until today to edit the post.

It was a nice day on that day, still little chilly. Cai and I always walk during the lunch break to get some fresh air. And now we have the blog thing, taking pictures became the "things to do" during the break. Hope we could keep this blog alive, and despite of how many views, just for doing a consistent thing.

OK, here we go today. On Cai today, 

Stripe cardigan: Banana Republic
Silk Navy ruffle dress: Gap
Boots: Michael Kors


Heart shape necklace : Swarovski 


Bracelet:Ann Taylor 



Today I'm wearing my lovely rose top from Anthropologie , pairing a white shirt inside, and my favorite J.Crew necklace. For the bottom, I had concern while I decided if I should buy it or not, which is if it fits working environment, but the pants just looked very busy for me at that moment. But when I tried it on, I was amazed by how fit and cute it was on. And actually this pattern does not make me look fat at all which also concerned me and Cai when we saw this pants.

Black Rose Top: Anthropology
White shirt: Calvin Klein
Shoes: Tory Burch


I don't know why I was so happy....

This is my favorite necklace like ever ever, at least I have not found anyone that I like more than this one now.

Tory Burch open toe wedge, has been my favorite so far, but would be more happy if it's high heel.


Thanks for reading and feel free to comment.:)
Happy Blogging!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice!

Post a Comment