Monday, May 19, 2014

Dress With Blazer


I fell in love with this flutter dress when I was checking Extrapetite's blog. I just love this kinda peach colour.
I have another peach colour dress which is much lighter weight. But I think Ann Taylor made it more fitted. 

LOFT actually came out a same dress as this one and with a cheaper price, but it's sold out. Right now Ann Taylor listed this dress on sale and with extra 40% off. Good deal!

Blazer: Zara
Dress: Ann Taylor Flutter Panel DressShoes: Kate Spade,(old)



On Cai today, olive colour dress from madewell, and white J.Crew schoolboy blazer. I personally like this dress very much. The wrinkles on the waist does very good job to visually make your waist smaller

Dress: Madewell
Blazer: J.Crew Schoolboy



Thanks so much for reading!
Happy Blogging

0 comments:

Post a Comment