Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Simple Is Beautiful


In you closet, you have to have one shirt dress, it's so easy to go, and if you are lucky to get a cotton one, omg, it's so soft and gives it a drape effect. I got this dress and belt from Anthropologie, at first I wasn't very sure if I should get it, I meant I usually look fat on a shirt, but when I tried it on, it just made it easy for a decision. The draping effect (垂感) doesn't make me look fat at all and it's very easy to match with other pieces, cardigan, jacket, or just pretty as it is only.

(I believe I was smiling... but why I seem unhappy in the top pictures... odd..;)

One piece shirt dress: Anthropologie
Belt:Anthropologie





Who doesn't like yellow? I especially like it when it comes to pencil skirt! Very cute and elegant! 
Polka dot top: Banana Republic
Cardigan:Banana Republic
Pencil Skirt:J.Crew



Thank you so much for reading!
Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

Corona Wong said...

Nice one ladies, and Cai, you made improvement with the yellow necklace! I like this outfit best.

Unknown said...

Thanks Corona!! wanna be our shooting guest someday? I love your outfit!!!

Post a Comment